8B Yorkshire Street, Richmond
Flawlessly designed & defined by modern, innovative architecture, this home is the epitome of inner city living.
The ground floor flows seamlessly through the hall, leading into a spacious bedroom and a stunning, private vertical garden area. As you enter the first floor, you are met with a spacious open plan living and dining zone, drenched in natural sunlight. The lavish master bedroom lies on the top floor, with a sleek and well appointed executive enquite plus a further 2 double bedrooms with mirrored robes.
To finish, timber floors and feature panelling that embrace every floor of this architecturally designed home. Miele equipped kitchen with stone benchtops, walk in pantry & a large separate laundry
- 4 generously sized bedrooms plus study
- 3 modern & stylish bathrooms plus 2 powder rooms
- Spacious and sleek living and dining areas open out to alfresco balcony
- Ducted vacuum; Card entry; Video intercom; Heating and cooling
- Lock up garage for 2 cars plus storage room
Set just minutes walk from arguably Australia's most desirable foodie hub with options such as the Royal Saxon, Kong, Maeve Fox, Pillar of Salt, Top Paddock and much more! A stones throw from the Yarra River, South Yarra and Chapel Street.
EOI Closing on the 24th of December at 3:00pm, unless sold prior.