16 Cameron Street, Richmond
Modern and practical living at its finest.
Tucked away you will find this stunning 220 square metre 3 level House in the heart of Richmond. Practical and spacious, with rooms fit for a king.
- 3 oversized bedrooms, 2 with an abundance of custom-made wardrobes, master with large WIR
- Custom made cabinetry throughout
- Main bedroom crowned on the top level with large ensuite, double sinks, large bathtub and rain-shower
- Oversized glass sliding door with floor to ceiling windows opening to a large North facing balcony
- Large entertainers' kitchen with 5 gas burner cooktop, Miele appliances, double oven
- 3.5 meticulous bathrooms
- Separate laundry; split system in each room; American Oak flooring; Tundra Grey Marble benchtops throughout kitchen and wet areas
- Floor to ceiling windows, electronic motorised blinds
- Light control through app
- Home Security
- Climate Control
- Automated secure front door entry
- Energy Management
Z Wave Wireless Home Integration:
Just minutes away, West Richmond Train Station, Coles, Fredrick's Boutique Grocer, Local Parks and gardens, Richmond West Primary School, Epworth Hospital and Richmond High School.
Richmond has fast become a hub for foodies and sports. The transformation has been like no other; do not miss your opportunity to secure this low maintenance lifestyle home.
To appreciation the craftsmanship behind this beautiful home an inspection is a must.
Sale by Expression of Interest Closing 07th of October at 6:30pm (unless sold prior)