106/41A Black Street, Brighton
Inspired by Brighton's timeless punched masonry architecture, this striking first-floor residence is designed by acclaimed Melbourne architects, Carr, with an abundance of contemporary style and premium-quality finishes inside and out.
Relax and unwind on the expansive fully-covered outdoor entertaining terrace, complete with high-end integrated fixtures and native landscaping by Acre. Or step inside and experience a wonderful sense of openness and space with flush flooring transitions, soaring three-metre ceilings and full-height double glazing to provide year-round natural light, together with a lush and leafy outlook.
The elegant use of texture, materiality and joinery detailing creates an inviting flow from room to room, highlighted by the luxuriously-appointed entertainer's kitchen at the very heart of the residence. Thoughtfully designed and meticulously finished, features include Signorino New Grey Tundra natural stone benches, integrated Miele appliances, walk-in butler's pantry, and a separate full-sized laundry complete with Miele Washing Machine and Dryer.
When the day draws to an end, the hotel-inspired main bedroom beckons. Occupying its own private wing, well away from the other living areas and bedrooms, the oversized suite includes generous walk-in robe, ensuite with double vanity, angled make-up/shaving mirror, generous shower, heated towel rails and heated flooring.
One of only six first floor residences at Pillar+Tide, this immaculate apartment offers year-round luxury living in Melbourne's most sought-after postcode.
• Tiled terrace balcony with landscaping by Acre
• Hotel-inspired main bedroom suite with walk-in-robe and double vanity ensuite
• Natural gas fireplace with bespoke joinery
• Miele 5-Burner Gas Cooktop, Warming Drawer, Speed Oven, Pyrolytic Oven & Rangehood
• Fisher & Paykel Integrated French Door Fridge/Freezer with Ice Maker
• Beefeater Signature BBQ & Husky Alfresco Drinks Chiller
• Remote-control access to basement with fully lockable twin garages
• 100-metre walk to Church Street
• Less than five minutes to Brighton Beach and Bay Trail
Construction has now commenced with acclaimed builder Cobild.
Register now to book your private appointment.
Tomassi & Co
Alby Tomassi: 0438 737 981
Greg Curtis: 0430 448 566